Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 11: A Quiet Nicotine Free Day

Another quiet day.  I think now the part of this quit is learning to live a new life.  What life can it be?  I believe this is what I will be pondering in the upcoming week.  Exercise?  Eat better?  What am I going to do with this time?  This body?  The new sensations that I have forgotten like smell and taste?

Body-wise the dizziness is almost gone.  Sometimes I will get a small bout but nothing remarkably serious.  My nose and sinuses still get plugged on occasion along with a sore throat.

I am still drinking water, taking vitamins, drinking green tea - though I do get lazy.  It is strange to have to be an active participant in my health.  As a smoker I think I had the attitude of what will be will be.  So sad and strange that I want to change all of this.  What an amazing transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment