Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 6: Nicotine Withdrawal feels Like Hunger

Another ho hum day with no crazy cravings.  I had very low motivation and energy though.  Still getting bouts of dizziness, especially if I sit too long.  Isn't that strange?  Mild stress today did not trigger me to smoke, which was nice.  It feels like now, instead of the BIG NASTY craves, I am riding smaller crave waves that are easier to manage.  Almost like a constant thought in the back of my mind.  Kind of like you smell apple pie at the grocery store and then think about that apple pie all day long.  It pops in and reminds you that you wanted a piece but then you get distracted for a bit before it pops in again.  I am making good use of my craving bag for the most part, though today I didn't need it for much.
I am knitting to keep my hands busy.  Well, it is called knooking.  which is a combination knit and crochet.  Pretty fun and the swatch is coming out nicely.  I just wish I could get my full motivation and concentration back.  I feel kind of like a bum.  I am getting distracted very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment