Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 2: Focusing on How My Body Reacts to Withdrawal

The morning has been easy so far.  Green tea and lemon.  My craving bag by my side and upping my dopamine levels by going for a walk in the Garden of the Gods.  I really did not keep track of my cravings today.  I do think it is important to keep track of them though.  Looking back on the day it felt like I was craving all day - but I know this to not be true.
I do feel that nicotine cravings are more challenging if you get back to back groups.  It feels like you do not get as much of a break.  They are almost like cluster headaches - cluster craves.
I changed the name of the blog to Three Minutes to Freedom.  It is because that is all we have to get through.  Three minutes is all a craving lasts.  Don't believe me?  Time it.  And then we can move on with our life again nicotine free.  Kind of like riding a bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment